The charming and generously sized mug from Mateus Bubbles collection is available in 14 different colours that are ideal to mix and match with each other. The collection’s iconic design is inspired by fashion’s traditional polka dot pattern and has a playful and modern expression brimming with energy. All products are handmade and hand painted in Portugal, which adds unique charm to each piece.
- All our products are handmade and hand painted and each piece is unique
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe. A dishwasher runs a regular program of about 65-70 degrees and that is hot enough for cleaning. As our ceramic is not intended for public use as a commercial kitchen and restaurant, we do not recommend that it’s washed at a higher temperature than that
- We pack our deliveries environmentally friendly and choose shipment options with least footprints on the environment
- We do not recommend that you place products directly on surfaces that are sensitive to moisture or soak products as clay is a natural material that can absorb water
- Black marks can occur on ceramics and are metal from stainless steel, mainly from cutlery. Use rinse aid if you wash in a dishwasher, the ceramic will be less sensitive to metal marks. Metal marks can often be removed by gently rubbing with polishing products
Mateus Bubbles has a playful design with lustrous bubbles that enables you to create a vibrant and colourful dining table. The collection draws inspiration from fashion’s polka dot pattern and celebrates all the joyful memories and moments shared by people gathering around a beautifully set table.
Did you know that every piece in the Mateus collections is painted by hand by skilled craftsmen? The artisanal production accentuates the warm and organic character of the design and makes each and every piece unique.