The charming design of the iconic Mateus oyster bowl is inspired by soft shapes and organic patterns of the ocean. The glazed bowls are handmade and hand painted in Portugal, where each brush strokes leaves its own personal imprint. The oyster bowl is available in five sizes and is a part of the Mateus Oyster collection with 15 different colour shades. Ideal to serve salads and desserts or as a bowl for snacks and sides.
Size18 x 16 cm
- All our products are handmade and hand painted and each piece is unique
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe. A dishwasher runs a regular program of about 65-70 degrees and that is hot enough for cleaning. As our ceramic is not intended for public use as a commercial kitchen and restaurant, we do not recommend that it’s washed at a higher temperature than that
- We pack our deliveries environmentally friendly and choose shipment options with least footprints on the environment
- We do not recommend that you place products directly on surfaces that are sensitive to moisture or soak products as clay is a natural material that can absorb water
- Black marks can occur on ceramics and are metal from stainless steel, mainly from cutlery. Use rinse aid if you wash in a dishwasher, the ceramic will be less sensitive to metal marks. Metal marks can often be removed by gently rubbing with polishing products