Bring joy and warmth to your table with the Mateus Stripes bowl. Characterized by a graphic pattern of organic stripes, it has the perfect balance of soft and sophisticated. Each bowl features slight variations in its appearance due to it being crafted, painted and glazed by hand. Mateus Stripes bowl is available in six refined colours that are easily mixed and matched with each other to create a unique table reflecting your own expression.
- All our products are handmade and hand painted and each piece is unique
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe. A dishwasher runs a regular program of about 65-70 degrees and that is hot enough for cleaning. As our ceramic is not intended for public use as a commercial kitchen and restaurant, we do not recommend that it’s washed at a higher temperature than that
- We pack our deliveries environmentally friendly and choose shipment options with least footprints on the environment
- We do not recommend that you place products directly on surfaces that are sensitive to moisture or soak products as clay is a natural material that can absorb water
- Black marks can occur on ceramics and are metal from stainless steel, mainly from cutlery. Use rinse aid if you wash in a dishwasher, the ceramic will be less sensitive to metal marks. Metal marks can often be removed by gently rubbing with polishing products
Mateus was founded in 1993 with the ambition to unite the two cultures that continue to shape Teresa, to bring warmth into the home and turn the set table into a joyous and colourful place. Today Mateus handmade ceramics are sold all over the world.
Mateus Stripes balances soft shapes with a graphic pattern that draws inspiration from the 1960's. The handcrafted collection consists of a platter, two bowls, two plates and mug in six colours, with organic stripes decorating the glazed surface. Create the table you love by mixing colours and combining the collection with your personal favourites from Mateus full assortment.