This plate from the Oyster collection is already a new classic Mateus product and a long-awaited addition to the Oyster family. The romantic shape is perfect for lovely dinners together with loved ones. Create a table setting with your personal favorites from Mateus.
- All our products are handmade and hand painted and each piece is unique
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe. A dishwasher runs a regular program of about 65-70 degrees and that is hot enough for cleaning. As our ceramic is not intended for public use as a commercial kitchen and restaurant, we do not recommend that it’s washed at a higher temperature than that
- We pack our deliveries environmentally friendly and choose shipment options with least footprints on the environment
- We do not recommend that you place products directly on surfaces that are sensitive to moisture or soak products as clay is a natural material that can absorb water
- Black marks can occur on ceramics and are metal from stainless steel, mainly from cutlery. Use rinse aid if you wash in a dishwasher, the ceramic will be less sensitive to metal marks. Metal marks can often be removed by gently rubbing with polishing products
Mateus ceramics evoke the joy and love of life. It is handmade plates, bowls, and cups to enjoy with your hands as well as with your eyes. We want to celebrate the warmth and joy that spreads when people come together to share good food and conversation around a beautifully set table.
Mateus Oyster celebrates the beauty of nature with soft and sensuous shapes inspired by the sea. The collection is characterized by undulating edges resembling ocean waves and the shapes of mussels and oysters. Creating the perfect balance of charmingly playful and stylistically pure, the collection evokes a sense of joy and warmth that adds a romantic touch to the table.